The well-trained team at House of Style are some of the best in the business. Call for a recommendation based on experience and price and find the best option for you. No matter who you choose, you’ll leave House of Style feeling great!
Licensed Cosmetologist, Owner
Rachel began her career as a stylist in 1983. She started at Redken 5th Avenue in New York City. In 2004 she relocated to her hometown Dickson, Tn and opened House of Style. After an expansion in 2008 and again in 2015, House of Style has become Dickson’s most well-loved full service salon. Rachel specializes in cutting, coloring, and highlighting, including razor cuts and clipper cuts. She is a Certified Redken specialist. She continues to educate and watch trends that are currently happening in the hair industry. Let Rachel create a style that compliments you and your lifestyle!
Matt Taylor is from Ripley, Tennessee and moved to Nashville in 2005, where he worked for two years before he moved to House of Style. He has worked at House of Style for about 12 years now. He specializes in redken color and Brazilian blowouts.
Jennifer began her career in 1992 in Bellevue as a stylist. Later on, she trained as a color specialist/educator with Redken. Jennifer specializes in multidimensional highlights, cuts, and color correction.
Rae was born in Milan, Tennessee and after becoming licensed in 2009, she began her career in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. She moved to Smyrna, then spent four years in downtown Nashville before coming to House of Style in 2016.
Rae’s ultimate goal is your happiness. Whether you’d like your natural beauty to shine or to rock a wild cut with vibrant color, she can adapt to fit your need and create a custom look that suits your life and style.
Rae specializes in color, color correction, razor cuts, fades, and she is Brazilian Blowout certified, Dream Catchers Extensions certified, and Babe Extensions certified. She enjoys continuing her education to keep up with new trends and applications.
Stephanie has been in the hair industry for over six years, but it has always been her passion. She started her career in Green Hills and later came back to her home town of Dickson. She has trained extensively in pulpriot color. She enjoys working with blondes and vivid colors.
Andrea has been a stylist in Nashville since 2000, she relocated to Dickson in 2012 and started working with the team at House of Style in 2015. She has a natural style, and the goal for her clients is to have natural, healthy hair. She enjoys enhancing the beautiful features each client has already, as she believes that beauty is from the inside out.
Hailey has grown up in Dickson, Tennessee. She has worked at House of Style for two years. She is a color enthusiast, especially vivid colors! She specializes in fine hair and is also certified in hand tied extensions and tape ins.
Romontae is a native to Dickson and has been doing hair for 6 years. He love making his clients feel welcomed and at home while in his chair. He stays up to date with new and up and coming hair trends for his new and old clients. He specializes in blowouts,cut, color, all textured hair from type 1- type 4c! Romontae is extensively trained in Extensions, Box braids, Knotless braids, Butterfly locks, Distressed locks, Traditional sew in, Vixen sew in, braidless sew in, Hand tied extensions, Tape-in extensions, and Wig/ bundle coloring. All of these services are by consultation only and all will require a deposit!
Growing up in the middle of the woods has given me a certain passion for all things organic and natural. I enjoy growing my own essential oils and keeping a vegan diet, so when I found aesthetics it seemed like the perfect career choice. Assisting clients to improve their skin care, while they relax in a tranquil environment is my ultimate focus.
Enhancing natural beauty is a blessing that I take seriously, which is why I use Eminence skin care products. They are 98% organic, hand-crushed, and small batched to make the results that much more effective.
I offer all aesthetic services at very reasonable rates. So I hope to see you soon to refresh your skin care routine!
Chemical peel $80
Enzyme treatment $70
Back treatment $75
Body wrap $80
Legs (full) $30
Legs (half) $25
Face (full) $50
– A relaxing alternative to plastic surgery that lifts the skin using pressure points. Shiatsu leaves you feeling refreshed and looking your best.
– Cleanse your skin while receiving deep hydration. Paraffin leaves your skin with a brighter, smoother complexion.
– Cleanse and purify the pores on your back and clear the skin of dead skin cells all while being relaxed with massage and steam therapy. The result is fresh, glowing skin, and a relaxed demeanor.
– This improves appearance of skin with a deep exfoliate that eventually peels, leaving you with new regenerated skin.
– This treatment uses enzymes to loosen and remove dead skin cells, promote cell growth, diminish scars, stretch marks, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration.
– This type of skin rejuvenation is a 30 minute exfoliation treatment. It treats light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and
– This luxury facial for 30 minute is a customized skin care treatment that's perfectly suited for you and your skin care needs.
– This deluxe facial for 60 minute is a customized skin care treatment that's perfectly suited for you and your skin care needs.
– A cozy body wrap that is both for mind and body. Decompress for and hour while this wrap helps combat weight gain, depression, blood pressure, acne, and fatigue to name just a few.
Lori started her career in Nashville in 1994 and owned her own hair and nail salon there for many years. Due to her level of education, she is top of the line in sanitation and has a lot of experience in working on people with neuropathy and diabetes.Services: Manicure $20, Gel manicure $35, Spa gel manicure $60, Spa pedicure $45Lori is by appointment only.
Certified Lash Artist
I started doing lashes after getting my own done for so long. I loved how it made me feel. Wake up and ready to go. I love making people feel beautiful and feel good about themselves.
Services: Classic $150 fill $50-70, Hybrid $175 fill $75-90, Volume $200 fill $85-100, Lift and tint $100, Tint (brow/lash) $35, Lift $75
Meet our incredible team in person. Call us today to schedule an appointment.